View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 04:57 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoorman View Post
I am presently reading ebooks on a Motorola Q smart phone. Before that I used 2 or 3 Palms and a Palm Centro phone. All of the formats are ereader.com, whatever that is.

When I bought a new Palm or the Moto Q, I could go to ereader and re-download my books. It's like they kept the books for me after I bought them. I also have them on my computer.

Suppose I buy a Kindle, and I am looking for an ereader since reading runs the phone battery down quickly, if I break it, are my books still available for my download?

How about if I upgrade to a newer model Kindle, can I re-download the same books?

Ed
Yes.........any books you buy from Amazon are always available for free download to your device on your Amazon "manage your Kindle" account.

'course, if you take the precaution of liberating them, (illegal in some areas) you can back them up wherever you wish.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote