View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 10:38 AM   #8
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
How does that light wedge work? I've wondered about that for a while now...
The light wedge uses a fresnle(sp?) lens and a side light source. As the light travels through the lens the light is bent and redirected to the paper. The light is then evenly distributed on the paper the wedge is covering.

Personally I love the wedge. It does not produce a glare like other light sources and evenly lights up the page. I tried different lights but the glare and stray light just made reading at night impossible.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote