View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 06:48 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
One must understand that Jon's dislike of the Process Text Group and their line of ABC Amber products is well known and long standing.

I have used their products -- both the free ones like the Sony Converter and the purchased converters -- for many years and they have saved me many times in their format conversion. They have saved many, many hours of my time.

I have found that Yernar is responsive and concerned about the quality and usability of his tools. I am a client and am not part of Process Text Group.
When I asked if the Sony converter would be handling the formatting and graphics, I was told there would be a new version soon that would do all that and when we finally get an updated LONG after that soon, it still doesn't do any of the things that were said to be in the next version.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote