View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 03:26 AM   #1
snoeki
Connoisseur
snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite 2 & Kobo glo hd
Conversion epub-->azw3 with negative margins

I am looking for an option to convert my epub collection to azw3 and I would like to get negative margins for my kindle paperwhite 1.

I do this now manually and I change the css to this :

p {
margin-left: -40px;
margin-right: -40px;
margin-top: 0;
margin-bottom: 0;
text-indent: 1.2em
}

The margin-left and margin-right to -40px. I am looking for a way to do this when I convert the books to azw3 without having to change the css files manually.

The problems I get is that not all the css files are the same. Sometimes people use the p option and somtimes the div options or they put the margins in the body.

Is there a way to get this right while converting without doing anything manually?
snoeki is offline   Reply With Quote