View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:06 PM   #70
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
So have we reached a consensus that horror sucks as a category?

A couple of the scariest stories that I have ever read are A Good Man is Hard to Find by Flannery O'Connor (short story) and In Cold Blood by Truman Capote. Only realistic scenarios involving non-imaginary things and people scare me as an adult. Though the film that left me with nightmares for weeks after seeing it as a child was The Creature from the Black Lagoon.
Yup. Along those lines, the scariest movie I've ever seen is Deliverance.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote