View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #23
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
If you're addicted at two, I shudder to think of what I am at four. I'm really upset that I missed the Kobo mini sale. I really wanted to buy it, but all of my money was tied up at the time with Christmas presents for family. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to save up and buy it for full price later. Though, now that I think about it, are there any refurbished Kobo mini's being sold anywhere?
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote