View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #281
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Win7 Pro SP1|Calibre 0.8.61 - for Library Compare. This will save me a lot of time.

Minor Inconsistency

The Compare With Library drop down does not show the list of Calibre Libraries, as I anticipated it would.

Instead I had to navigate to the corresponding folder via the Browse button, using the standard Windows Open Folder dialogue, which opened up assuming my Calibre Libraries were in my Windows Documents Library. I can imagine this might confuse some people. Calibre has a list of Libraries & Folder Paths behind the Library Quick Switch flyout menu. IMO that list should be used here.

Suggested Enhancement

Save results to a text file - I appreciate I can copy it to the clipboard, open a text editor, paste the clipboard and save the file (or shock horror - print it) - but ...

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote