Thread: Odyssey USB connector broke off
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #17
bob123
Addict
bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
That is interesting. Maybe I try and see if I can get a new one at a reduced price if I send in the old broken one. Never know they might be willing to work something out - or just be nice and honor it under waranty even though I tore it all up to see what happened.

Thanks AlPe
If you do, let us know what happens.
bob123 is offline   Reply With Quote