View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 02:57 AM   #739
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I don't use Tag Formatting, but I can add it to the toolbar by unchecking it in the Configure Ribbon dialogue, and I can configure it -- see attachments.

Does anyone have a link to the help/doco, the one in the About box (https://www.toxaris.nl/helpen) 404s.

BR
Nope, it doesn't matter how many times I check them, etc. they don't show up. In my Desktop PC, in fact, when I click settings, the entire popup box is blank.

In my laptop (Win8) which used to be my goto, now checking the tag formatting does nothing. It simply doesn't show up.

BUGGER!

(Thanks, Peter, but I have the destructions--but the damned thing has simply ceased working.)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote