Thread: Seriousness Pico projector
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #11
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Moderately high lumens will mean quite a power requirement and a lot of heat generation. It might help if the source was limited to three wavelengths (RGB) and the image was rastorized. I would think it would be fairly straightforward to estimate a theoretical limit on lumens that would be possible with current sources, power sources, and heat dissipation. My guess is that this would be a difficult product to create that people would find acceptable.

Anyone see any chickens here abouts?
Don't these Pico projectors use LED lamps? I thought they were very energy efficient.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote