View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 11:40 PM   #25
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Exactly, yes, it works beautifully and was very quick to set up, but it does mean that I can only print from the Chromebook if my Windows machine is running.

Graham
That is the catch 22! You still have to have a Windows machine or an new special printer.
My guess is these printers aren't cheap but I haven't looked into it yet. All I use is old printers that came with computers from many years ago. They don't die.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote