View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 02:32 PM   #4
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Okay, I'm back. I checked and there are 337 wds in my snippet including intro and closing. So I'd say anywhere from 300 to 350 wds would be just about right.

As far as choosing an excerpt, I just picked a section I thought was interesting even if you don't know what the book is about. Although I think, considering my title, it explains itself. So post away. I'll begin in the next post unless someone beats me to it.

Joyce
[Promotional link deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-04-2014 at 11:15 AM.