View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 02:48 PM   #16
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
OK, I got the Peter Watts Blindsight idea, but wasn't sure about the rest. I haven't read it yet, but did read the 3 book Starfish series. Got them all free, the original from Tor, then the other 2 from our own ebook uploads.

If you haven't read the series, then you are missing a great story!

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 07-23-2009 at 07:56 AM. Reason: i moved these 4 posts from a topic in the french forum, since they are in english.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote