View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 12:53 PM   #12
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karellen View Post
2. Shift is a prequel
1. Wool is the main story
3. Dust is the Sequel.
So I'll read in that order.
I agree with others, you want to read these in published order. I would not call Shift a prequel, although the series isn't completely linear.

Quote:
There are also three short stories in the collection Machine Learning, but no idea where they fit in. Anybody know?
It looks like the three stories from Machine Learning are the three short stories from the Apocalypse Triptych series of short story collections, In the Air, In the Mountains, and In the Woods. I would recommend reading them all after Dust. Again, not necessarily linear but they are best read after the main series. Reading this series in a completely in-series chronological way is not going to be the best experience.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote