View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 02:29 AM   #6
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Hi all and thanks for the replies.
Sounds like Silo is a must read, so I'll go ahead with it.

Three books...
1. Wool
2. Shift
3. Dust.

2. Shift is a prequel
1. Wool is the main story
3. Dust is the Sequel.
So I'll read in that order.

There are also three short stories in the collection Machine Learning, but no idea where they fit in. Anybody know?

Then I keep coming across mentions of an Omnibus, but I am not clear if this is an additional collection of stories, or someone has just compiled all the stories into one volume. Anybody know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
You're supposed to read the book first. Always, without exception.
There is only one problem with that. Most times I have no idea those books exist until I start seeing the advertising for the movie/tv show.
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote