Thread: "New" Kobo Mini
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 07:02 PM   #12
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
Every time I see this thread pop up I get excited, just to be let down.

If Kobo makes a 5" reader with Comfortlight Pro (basically a slightly smaller Clara) I'll buy it the same day.
First off, I'm sorry about the misleading title. I thought the quotes around "New" would give it away, but I can see where it wouldn't.

Second, I don't think there's ever going to be another 5" reader from any of the major eBook retailers (at least, probably none at all). The trend seems to be towards bigger and bigger screens (like smartphones, unfortunately).

Third, I agree. I would definitely like to see a 5" Clara. A reader you could easily carry in your front shirt pocket would be really nice.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote