Thread: "New" Kobo Mini
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 05:43 PM   #7
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpoirier View Post
Nice work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
Wow, that took some real dedication! I'm glad you are enjoying it after all that effort!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Impressive!
Really wasn't that impressive — I was more lucky than anything else. I was just rambling on about it because I was happy with the results. Also I wanted folks to know that the Kobo Mini's battery can be replaced, so they can be useful for many years. As for this particular Kobo Mini (which was never really used) I'm glad that it was fixable. Somehow it seems like it would have been a total waste if it hadn't been fixed — and the screen is noticeably brighter than the other Minis I've seen. I wonder if it was a newer model.

Meanwhile I've still got quite a few eReaders I need to get shed of.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote