View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 01:52 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
Have noticed precisely the same thing since the MR shutdown. Very slow loading.
Hmmm. The downtime we experienced is almost certainly not related to any slowdowns you may experience, since all that happened ever since is that we replaced a faulty hard drive in the raid with an identical new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Pretty much whenever I am doing this the status bar says it is transferring data from google analytics.
Personally I haven't experienced any problems with it, but I will look closer into this. It would help if you tell me what browsing software you're using. Thanks!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote