View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 12:35 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Project Gutenberg has a rather long list of public domain titles related to Christmas here. Unfortunately, we don't have very many of these titles in the MobileRead library, yet. If anyone was interested in learning how to convert and upload ebooks, that list might be a particularly good one to pick something to start with. And now would be a great time to do it.
I'm working on them. Got two of them already.

I extend a welcome to all ebook uploaders to join me
I feel lonely!

NOTE:
Working on Santa Claus's Partner, by Thomas Nelson Page, right now.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote