View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 09:15 PM   #5
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
I have a 10.1 Galaxy Tab and while night mode is very good, I find an app called Screen Dimmer even better. Much easier on my eyes, which really don't work all that well nowadays. You can get it at Google Play, so far the free version has been sufficient to my needs. The paid version has extra settings and different colored overlays, which might also be worth your while.
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote