View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 12:46 PM   #8
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Today's Kindle Daily Deal is Ilona Andrew's Magic Bites: A Special Edition of the First Kate Daniels Novel for $1.99. As is sometimes the case, this is a publisher price and B&N also has it at $1.99 although Kobo and Sony still have it at full price. I haven't read this, but I've heard good things, so I'm picking it up at this price.

Note that there are two editions of this book and both are on sale for $1.99, but I've linked to the special edition with bonus material.