View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #14943
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
After my attempt at Sheepfarmer's Daughter, I needed something light so I'm reading the YA book The Boy at the End of the World. It's now only $1.00 at BoB with latest promo code.
That was quite nice. Some interesting ideas and the ending, while unsurprising, was touching in a YA way. There was originality, however, the author did borrow from several other titles. This might have made a decent adult sci-fi if the author chose to work it that way. Rated C- [3 stars].

To cleanse the palate, I will next read My Man Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote