View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #389
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Disappointing indeed.

Source

Apple had that AD about "can your phone do this" while showing a voice and data call simultaneously. Well, guess what? The AD on youtube is now private and you can't see it, wonder why?
Yes, that is unfortunate. If you'd been following allowing, you'd have noticed I pointed out my consternation about this on page 3 or thereabouts.

I don't know how to explain the lack of simultaneous voice & data on CDMA models. I am more or less certain the blame lies with squarely with with non-standard North American technologies as the GSM models do not have this problem.

I do wish the phone had been sold as a single model, though. At least global 3G roaming still works without a hitch.