View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 06:34 AM   #7
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcallis View Post
Are you just storing the data on the NV+? I would love to get calibre-server working off of the NV+, but I am afraid that I am going to have to keep the desktop version of calibre running on an old laptop or desk machine for that to work, correct?
It was just for such an architecture that I originally got involved in developing Calibre2Opds as an alternative to Calibre-server that did not require a PC or Mac. I was happy to have my PC switched on when updating the Calibre library, but I wanted to be able to access the library when away from the PC and the PC was switched off.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote