View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 06:02 AM   #138
Krystl
Connoisseur
Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-t1
Anamardoll, why yes, you should

...and perhaps I should get myself in gear and start playing so that I can get this figured out. I am not against my PBB, and at first the thought of cutting books took some getting used to, but I plan on mixing and merging but there are just those books from college that are simply taking up space and unusable for research, as i cannot access them--such books are perfect for this!

Ab, about your experience with bookscan--have you noticed missed pages or so? As Anamardoll's process works with pdfs (without OCR unless she finds out otherwise) both companies seem to fit.

Right now I am setting up a serious plan of conversion, etc.
Krystl is offline   Reply With Quote