View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 05:05 AM   #1
cgk
Enthusiast
cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite Signature
Is Wifi a deal-breaker for you?

Is wifi a deal-breaker for your selection of a ereader?

I ask because I recently purchased a Kindle 3 for my other half - within ten minutes it was set up to access my Calibre library wherever she is and of course she can buy books off amazon as she likes. She's away today and forgot a PD book that she's using for a course, she got it off the content server in seconds.

I have a Sony PRS600 and thought after seeing the new generation screens that I'd get a PRS650 and use that. I was amazed to see it has no wifi connection - so instead I ordered myself a kindle as well.

Where do you stand on Wifi? Must have or don't care? Or are you a step beyond and 3G is a must?
cgk is offline   Reply With Quote