View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 08:42 AM   #14
RezzZ
Connoisseur
RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.

Device: IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP36 View Post
IRezzZ they haven't even responded to you about the screen? I went to USA from: http://www.pocketbook-int.com/ and then support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwan99 View Post
@Rezz: did you send an email to service@pocketbook.de ? I am not sure in which country you are located. I needed to send mine to Nürnberg (I could give you the address but it is probably better you wait for them to answer). Mine was delivered there yesterday but I guess it will take them some time to check it.
I first mailed PocketBook support about the battery drain problem on december the 15th. They forwarded my mail to support@ndigobusiness.com the 17th (official Dutch support I guess).
The 27th I mailed them about the screen issue and one day later I got a reply from Ndigo Business that they forwarded my screen issue back to pocketbook support hoping to hear from them soon.

No word since last year. Send a mail to the shop I bought the device and got an RMA form now. Guess I'm going to send my device there... Would have thought that direct contact with PocketBook would have been faster...
RezzZ is offline   Reply With Quote