View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 01:32 PM   #5
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Hmm... Ebay or Newegg?

Ebay could be anyone, as I understand it. I've run across posters (in other forums) who
have bragged about selling devices that they had tried to modify and botched the job, or
abused in other ways.

I would pay a little more for the greater likelihood of getting a good device from the start
as well as having a real established outfit to deal with if there is a problem later.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote