View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
Sounds like an acceptable resolution. I've had great dealings with Newegg. I have had to return 2 Jetbooks to Ectaco and have never asked for a credit for my shipping charges. I was just happy that the unit was being repaired or exchanged. They are wonderful to talk with about how the ereaders work.
I used the smallest USPS priority box with my jetbook wrapped in layers of bubble wrap and the postage was 4.95 with a tracking receipt.
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote