View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 10:25 AM   #2
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
It is no problem to change how the files sent to the device are named. You can easily add the series name and series index to the filename. So if you can browse your device using folders and filenames, it is easily fixed.

Go to Preferences | Add/Save | Sending to device and modify the Save template.

The only problem is that you can only have one Save template active. And if you use a Save template with the series index, and the book doesn't belong to a series, then a ugly 0 sneaks into the name.

This is the template I use when sending books, belonging to a series, to my device:

{author_sort[0]}/{author_sort}/{series}/{series_index} {title} - {authors}

It would be nice to be able to have two different templates, one for books belonging to a series, and one for book that are not part of a series. Or if {series_index} was empty if the book doesn't belog to a series. (I just registered a ticket regarding this...)

Last edited by Adoby; 08-05-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote