View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 11:19 AM   #6
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I have a Casio calculator watch for shop emergencies, so I'm used to the bulk around my wrist. I'd go for this little device, its screen looks about the same size as the previous Nano's. Anyone tried it yet?
My bug would be to hold the wrist proned inward for long stints. The best position would be with the screen worn on the inside of the wrist and a clockwise 25degree tilt in the display. Outside this, anything's a torture. If they built it with a rotating screen, it would be even better.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote