View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:44 PM   #2
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
2013 isn't going to be that year for me - probably because I don't have "several books already out there", but also because I doubt if I will finish my current projects this year. But I do know that I've considered doing something quite different, some of the ideas I've been tracking are very different to what I've been actively writing.

What gives me hope that those ideas might come to something is that my current contemporary fantasy novels are nothing like what I used to imagine I might write ... which is probably a good thing.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote