View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #48
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
i tried my experiment with making a black block with a smaller white block inside and then colored text in that. the device simply cant make anything whiter than the gray background.
The grey background definitely is this device's white (unfortunately).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
edit: hmm well it seems this grid of rgbw is already considered "pentile" but i still think a differetn arrangement of the filter might help brightening the whites
Well, you learn something new every day. I never knew that this arrangement was also found in LCDs.

Andrew
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote