View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 06:02 PM   #2
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
1) yes. There is a "continue reading" option for each book. And a history is available per book too.

2) depends on your sight. I used that too, but I don't like the fact that I have to keep the same position all the time, so I bought a verilux readinglight so I can toss and turn in bed.

3) I used to read all kind of books with the a PDA (320x240 ancient Ipaq). Only the fact that the PDA had backlight so I can read it in the dark is positive. The reader wins in all aspect. Clearity, ergonomics, resolution, batterylife. Oh, ok. page turning might be faster for the PDA.

4) dunno. When I import things I don't expect to get warranty

5) if it works, it works.

6) 110-240. You can take out the standard US-powercord and use an euro-connector like I did. Or you can charge it with USB.
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote