View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 09:17 PM   #9
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
5 or 6 inches not enough for wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dalliard View Post
Sounds good, Mr. B, but I fear 5 or 6 inches may not be enough to satisfy my wife on Valentines day...

Any more news on the A9 series?
Dear Mr. Dalliard:

I will be good and not comment on the way you put this.

Yes, we are indeed working to try to bring in at least one 9 inch. We may end up with two. There is a lot of stuff being considered after CES and all of it is shaking out. I still am hearing 2 months!! We are looking at newspapers and periodicals for our devices so the 9 inch is pretty essential.

I HATE not being able to be clearer. BUT... Astak is like Apple... no details until release. If I say anything Astak takes a painful bite out of my rump while kicking it!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote