View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 05:44 PM   #4
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
To switch to sans-serif, by modifying the .epub file, see Changing fonts not working? Note that I also turned on bold and forced left justification but you don't have to do that.

You can use the same approach to specify your own fonts, see Fonts and Epub - What works on Sony, Works for Pocket Pro too!
yep, like I said, you have to modify the internals of each epub file - not what I see as a 'consumer friendly' option though.

I think Robert should comment here to say whether he has reported the problem, whether Jinke know about it, and ideally, a timeframe for getting it fixed.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote