View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:56 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I have a few books that I have gotten and would never get rid of (mostly fairy tales)

A bathtowel my father brought from America, which is still one of the largest bathtowels I've ever seen (considering the fact that I haven't wanted to see my father for about 20 years, that's saying something)

But, my most precious objects I have (I couldn't pick one and say that that one was the most precious one) are three stuffed animals.

My oldest is a white dog. I got it from my parents after they had gone somewhere (I'm not even sure where) and they brought it for me because I couldn't go with them.

The second is a stuffed cocker spaniel, I got when we were going (by train) to Andorra and I was sick as a dog...

The third is a raccoon, I bought a few weeks before I went to the States as an Exchange Student. It was sitting in front of the window and I just had to buy it. It goes with me, wherever I go away for a night (or more).

I should search for those pictures that were made when I left... I had my hand luggage all covered by stuffed animals because they didn't fit in my suitcase anymore...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote