Thread: Troubleshooting When Adding to Collections...
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:01 AM   #1
QofResh
Enthusiast
QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Touch; Android Tablet (Asus TF300); PC App
When Adding to Collections...

On both the Touch and the PW I've experienced quite frequently a pesky, annoying glitch. After long-touching the book I intend to add to a particular collection, I press "Add to Collection". At this point the screen refreshed with a huge blank rectangle occupying most of the display. On the PW this probably happens close to 50% of the time. Has anyone else experienced this on either device?

**UPDATE**
Here is a pic of the glitch red handed....well....urm....white squared, anyway, or something... This happens all the time...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20121005_153139.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	93483  

Last edited by QofResh; 10-05-2012 at 03:42 PM.
QofResh is offline   Reply With Quote