View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 08:52 PM   #23
david8866
Zealot
david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I visited the local store, had a good try. Although I ordered one, I am still on the fence.
Under the bright light, with low Glow setting on, the background did look whiter. I put a coat over my head, making it a real dark room experience -- a few scratches and nicks did stand out just like those photos in a blog (one nick jumped out, very bright), that truly annoyed me. My eyes are very light sensitive. I don't think I will use the Glow as only light source, because it gave me a hint of dizzy spell.
All my readers have either clear or matte screen protector, they all have some bubbles under it -- when I shined a light and find a good angel, most of bubbles and glare are easily forgiven.
Maybe I should wait until July, hopefully Sony and Amazon will announce their new products.

Last edited by david8866; 06-16-2012 at 11:53 PM.