View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 04:48 PM   #41
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@Nyssa - that surprises me. I did around 1500 books at once, without any issues (I can't remember how long - 10-15 mins?). I wonder if you have a problem with a particular book. It is running the statistics as parallel jobs just like conversions do so there should be no issues with memory leaks etc.
Hmmm. Could be. I looked and my processing time for 25 books decreased from an avg of 50 seconds to 30 seconds. I then did 50 books and that only took 1 minute and a half. I'm trying 100 books now.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote