View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 09:46 AM   #12
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bZkindle View Post
I see what you're saying though: it would be nice to be able to select that as the default instead of a dictionary.
I really don't think that's feasible either because it would have to either open in a browser window (which is what we already have) or... be locally stored in a mobipocket format, which brings us back to where we are.
I guess I just expect too much, I move the cursor next to a term and want to instantly know everything there is to know about it.

Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote