View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 07:17 PM   #419
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Finished the latest book in the Honorverse, Cauldron of Slaves. Enjoyed it, and that puts me well ahead of my goal on the # of books. Plus I've managed to maintain my list, which is an important part of the goal this year. Without, so far, having to resort to Nudges from Nyssa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
I thought that deserved a trademark tag.

I am glad to see so many people keeping up with their lists - they are appreciated. Whenever I see someone who likes a book I have either contemplated or liked myself, I try to check their lists to see what else I can find that sounds interesting.

LOL!

I'm glad you're been both willing and able to keep your list updated CR. Good Work!

Thanks for the trademark Dazrin - although that now makes it kind of official and I have so been sleeping on the job.

You've both put a much needed smile on my face. Thanks!

Last edited by Nyssa; 03-24-2014 at 08:51 AM.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote