View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 11:58 PM   #43
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I will probably experiment with affixing a thin magnet to the bezel where the sensor resides to see if that has the desired effect.
tomsem, I'm thinking that when the cover is closed, the magnet is against the sensor, turning the PW OFF. If you put a magnet right on the sensor, I think you might not ever get it to turn ON. The other thing is that you need a pretty strong magnet to have any influence at all. I tried playing with some of that magnetic tape people use to make ornaments, and it didn't do anything.

Andy
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote