View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 05:34 PM   #490
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I got an almost perfect one on my first try, as well - some times (but not always) there's a dime-to-quarter-sized pink blush in the lower right corner, but I don't always see it.

I think mine's a 503 batch.
Interesting that you don't always see it. After about a month of happily reading on mine, I started to notice obvious pink and green hues in a couple of spots. They have since vanished again and I don't see them at all. Blossom has a theory that it may have to do with the temperature.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote