View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 02:35 PM   #20
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post

Best thing I've ever seen for writing on mobile devices is Swype. You just connect the letters on a virtual keyboard by swiping over them with your finger to form words. Although invented by Samsung, they seem to have completely ditched it in favor of plain old writing with a stylus on the Galaxy Note. It's wrong: first, because writing on it is extremely laggy; second, because I don't want to draw the individual letters, just want to connect them from a keyboard. I love the stylus for this purpose, but I'm not going back to drawing characters.
Swype was invented by Swype, Inc., not by Samsung. Swype was bought by Nuance in late 2011; I don't know what Nuance is doing with it, if anything.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote