Thread: $13 eReader?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:14 AM   #38
Soldim
Not so important
Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 4, iPad, Kobo Glo 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
I wouldn't pay 10 cents for it if I actually had to use it, but it might work as a cheap gift item for businesses to their customers.
I'd buy it. At this price, I am pretty sure it will be rooted fast.

I'd probably mainly use if for lending out ebooks to friend and colleagues. I wouldn't doubt one or two or three of them would get one as well. I am pretty sure that's the future of ebooks -- no more whining about not being able to lend and borrow books, the cheap ereaders just go with them.
Soldim is offline   Reply With Quote