View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:35 AM   #164
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
The problem in this thread came about from off-kindle builds using something other than Bash (specifically here, sh is linked to dash rather than bash).

Developers here just need to know that sometimes they have to populate a chroot or linux-vserver instance with the things a development script expects. (I.E: Not everything "sh" will work under "dash" and not everything Bash-3 will work under Bash-4.)
My linux mint (ubuntu-based) host PC even has a /mnt/us populated with some arm-linux SDL stuff from before I switched to using raw framebuffer and input devices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Hmm... Where did I put my Linux Poker link?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2067111

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-06-2012 at 08:26 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote