View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 07:33 PM   #15
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseKR View Post
Does that permanently affect the cover in any way? I'm borrowing my friend's cover until my lighted K3 cover arrives in a week or so.
Many of us who also own the Kindle 1 have used velco with the horrible cover that originally came with the device. I never has damage to my Kindle or my cover. It was not super industrial strength velcro, but the stick on squares which can be purchase almost anywhere.

As DG says, I would order a properly sized cover asap. I didn't take my K3 out of the house until my cover arrived.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote