View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 02:26 PM   #11
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
If I could I would change my vote. I somehow completely overlooked my textbooks. I was just thinking of what I directly spent. My textbooks are bought through the university, and the money comes out of my loan, so it is like I didn't buy it.

True, I only bought one last year, but I've already got two this year, and that is just for this semester, I'll have two more semesters where I will have e-textbooks, too. So Instead of the 0-100, I should probably be bumped up one notch in the poll. And I only started buying in October or so.

And I still buy in epub,but also pdf, as that is what my textbooks are in.

Last edited by mrscoach; 01-17-2010 at 03:52 PM.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote