View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 12:27 PM   #1
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
Microsoft Reader plugin "Read in" for Word doesn't load anymore

Hi!

Hope somebody here may have a clue.

For years I've been using the Read-in plugin for Word to create eBooks in .lit-format for Microsoft Reader.

Today after starting Word the icon for the "Read-in" shows up for a split second, the the space in the menu bar is empty. With each restart or even reboot the same. I tried everthing I could think of.

Cleaning up the registry - nope
De-installing and re-installung - nope
System recovery back to the last day I used it (last Saturday) - nope

I would like to avoid reinstalling MS Office. Especially if I'm may not be sure if this is of any help after all.

So, any idea is very much appreciated!

Best, Thomas
K-Thom is offline   Reply With Quote